05 novembro 2008

Review Report: Are You Smartest Than a 5th Grader? (IGN.com)

O site IGN também avaliou Are You Smartest Than a 5th Grader, baseado no game show que aqui no Brasil foi chamado de "Você é mais esperto que um aluno da quinta série?" Apesar do programa ser meio legalzinho, o game ficou bem ruim. Confira o review completo clicando abaixo:

The class of Hell.

The only redeeming quality I could point out regarding Make the Grade is that it, at the very least, functions properly and doesn't seem to crash. That's about it. I'm not even sure I could recommend this game to hardcore fans of the TV show, but I will admit that getting a bunch of people together to laugh at the game is fun enough. Watching the fifth grade girl get denied a high five was certainly the highlight of my time with Make the Grade. Hopefully that tells you all you need to know.
Ryan Clements - IGN.com



Nenhum comentário: